By Peggy Burris
Many of you have been asking about our Skyline Christmas Grace program that we have supported for so many years here at Chapel Hill. As you can only imagine, the need at Skyline is so VERY great right now!
We are continuing our tradition of giving a little Christmas to Skyline families, but it will look a little different because of the pandemic. This year Skyline is focusing exclusively on providing items for their “Christmas Store” where gifts can be selected by participants as long as donations last. The Christmas Store has always been a part of our Christmas efforts for Skyline, but this year it is our only outreach for their clients.
• We will not be adopting families via the ornaments on the tree.
• We WILL be accepting monetary donations through Chapel Hill.
• Give online at give.mychapelhill.org. In the “Fund” area click down arrow and select third item “Skyline Gifts.”
• Checks should be made payable to Chapel Hill with “Skyline Christmas Store” on the memo line.
• For those who enjoy selecting gifts personally - you may shop on Amazon for small personal gift items and toys and have them delivered before December 13 to:
3336 Rock Hollow Rd.
Okla City, OK 73120
PLEASE AMAZON DELIVERY ONLY.
All donations must be received by December 13.
Skyline is always so very grateful for the help Chapel Hill is able to provide.
As always, if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 405-990-7285.
Thanks so much, Peggy Burris