Wed, Oct 05|
Parenting: The Nurturing Way
Join us for an encouraging opportunity to make parenting easier!
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Oklahoma City, 2717 W Hefner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120, USA
About The Event
To be nurturing means more than simply giving your child food, shelter and clothing. It is about building a bond that leads to a healthy emotional relationship between you and your child.
This class will help demonstrate that the most important aspect of parenting is truly showing your child that they are loved and cared for. At its core, it means giving children unconditional love, structure, and the tools they need to build up their self-esteem, while learning how to show respect.
The program will offer insight on these topics:
- Understanding Feelings
- Alternatives to Spanking
- Communicating with Respect
- Building Self-Worth in Children
- Praising Children & their Behavior
- Ages & Stages of Growth for Infants & Toddlers
- The Philosophy and Practices of Nurturing Parenting
- Learning Positive Ways to Deal with Stress & Anger
- Understanding & Developing Family Morals, Values & Rules
- Ways to Enhance Positive Brain Development in Children & Teens